If you'd like to create your own artwork you will need to create it in a software programme that allows the designs to be saved in a vectorised format, such as Illustrator or InDesign - files can then be supplied as: .ai, .svg, .eps or .pdf (PDF is ideal).
• Final designs (print-ready) need to be supplied as black and white, with the black being set at 100%K (CMYK profile).
• All text needs to be embedded (converted to Outlines or Curves).
• The artboard (page size) needs to be the same as the finished size of your card.
• Bleed is only required if the print is going right to the edges of the card (on any side/edge).
• Crop marks can be included, but are not required.
For more help or information please drop us an email or use the Contact page.
Design service and advice:
If you need a business card designing, or any other business or personal stationery, we can offer a great design service at a competitive price.
Business Card Design - what is required from you:
1) Contact details for each member of staff that requires a card.
2) Your corporate logo designs, these can be emailed to us as; .ai, .svg, .eps or pdf format, but must be created in a vector format - if this isn't possible please let us know.
3) Your corporate colours or the colours you would like for your card design, if you've already decided on these.
4) Any of your design ideas or previous card designs if you would like something similar.
5) Font types for your design. When we have received the design information we will use these details to create your foil business card design.
We will usually create the first design and send it to you as a jpeg or low-res pdf.
Once you have the sample design you can check the design and colours and make any changes you require.
When the foil business card design has been approved by you we will create a colour design with explanation of foil types and material options for your final approval.
No printing will commence until you are completely satisfied with the design.
If you already have your own design but just need advice for the correct layout, font weights and sizes etc, we are happy to help you with this.